According to Canon Law: ‘In each Parish there is to be a Finance Committee to help the Parish Priest in the administration of the goods of the Parish’. (Canon 537). To this end, the members of the Finance Committee advise and help the Priests of the Parish in –
- Drawing up an annual account of income and expenditure
- Preparing the Parish account books for audit
- Keeping an up-to-date inventory of all Parochial properties and equipment
- Safeguarding the ownership of Parish properties and goods
- Ensuring that all Parish properties are adequately insured, maintained and secured and that they comply with Health & Safety Legislation and the Disability Discrimination Act
- Overseeing Parish fundraising projects.
All Parishioners are encouraged to make their regular contributions to the Parish in the Weekly Envelopes. If you have just moved into the Parish and would like a box of Weekly Envelopes please contact the Parish Office.
You can also pay your envelope by direct debit, by completing the form below, and returning it to your bank. Thank you for your continued generosity.